Thursday, January 19, 2006

Poetry at War

Hello everybody, I know that I am posting after a long time, and I shouldn't do that, it doesn't make sense, I don't know, I don't have an excuse this time, I'm sorry, whatever.

I really don't know what to write, but as I have said before, if I don't write regularly, I'll never know what to write about.

Poetry at War

The writing must be done,
Once the battle's begun,
Because it has to be won,
Else what's the fun?

Many have fallen, many have died,
They've had to go to the other side.
Was it their destiny, was it their sins,
Or was it the prophecy of the evil Kings?

Nobody knows, few bodies care,
Most of them cowards, they do not dare.
Caring to them is the biggest sin.
But without the caring, nobody wins!

Let go of your anger, let go of your swords,
Only loving will ever, bring rewards,
The war must be won, but not like this,
But with the compassion of a young child's kiss.

So let us begin, and once more rise,
But this time we use the beautiful device.


- Talented Idiot.